[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: SPICY

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 3 16:23:23 EST 2011

Hi Pat,
Thank you so much for your sweet email.  It really does help for our piggy
friends to send their sympathy, so I appreciate it so much.  I keep thinking of
Spicy today and missing her.  I am grateful that I found her at the rescue
group.  They had so many piggies, young and old, and when I got to Spicy, the
foster mom said that she just couldn't understand why not one potential adopter
had any interest in her.  No one even asked to hold her!  She was such a lovely
girl, with beauty on the inside as well as the out.  After hearing that, I said,
"That's because she was meant to be mine."  Now, she's gone.  I am just  happy
to have been the one who loved her.
Hugs,
Joanne, Merri, Teddy, Baci, Sweetie, Sassy, Ellie

Joanne,