[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Spicy

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 3 16:33:33 EST 2011

Hi Judi,
Thank you so much.  I knew that Spicy was declining, but YES, I did have hope as
she seemed to be doing pretty well.
Another pig of mine, Annie, did the same thing...she suddenly got so much better
and I thought we had beat her illness,
only to find that she had passed the following morning.  It's always so sad, so
thanks for thinking of us during this time.
I sure do appreciate it.
Hugs,
Joanne, Merri, Teddy, Baci, Sweetie, Sassy, Ellie