[Gpdd] [DIET] Non-Timothy hay based pellets

Abbie abbiemichelle at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 21:04:50 EST 2011

Hi Everyone~

I've swapped out all of the Timothy hay for Orchard grass and Kip is finally
starting to seem a little better, so maybe it's working.  I just realized
that their pellets are Timothy hay based, so I was wondering 1. if that
could add to the allergies, or if he was allergic to hay it might just be
the fresh form? and 2. are there any non-Timothy, non-Alfalfa based pellets
that are any good out there?

Any advice (as always) is greatly appreciated & thank you in advance!

~Abbie