[Gpdd] rainbow bridge:Spicy

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 4 21:45:36 EST 2011

Hi Jean and Andy,

Thank you very much for thinking of me.  Your prayers were so appreciated
and they did help...she had a wonderful day before her death and she was
able to pass naturally at home.  I will always have happy memories of her
and my pigtures of her will help remember her until my own time comes.
Thanks again.
Hugs,
Joanne, Merri, Teddy, Baci, Sweetie, Sassy, Ellie

 Let's rescue...at the speed of LIFE!