[Gpdd] Misc: Fleece

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 6 16:54:33 EST 2011

Hi Abbie...
There is a great site called Jen's Custom Crafts and I
have heard nothing but wonderful things about the
quality of her items.
She offers an alternative to bedding which is fleece
with an inner layer to absorb wetness.  She says to
just pick up the poop daily and every few days pop
it into the washer and dryer.  Someone who has them
now said they're wonderful.  Of course, they are not
inexpensive, but they will replace buying/lugging/tossing
out disposable bedding.  I might try it myself!  The
PROBLEM is that Jen is in the process of moving and
the wait for her items is 8 weeks.
The GOOD thing is that 10% of the sale for February
goes to The Critter Connection (where my pigs came
from) but every month another rescue gets rewards!
I love that!
Here are the links if you're interested...I sure am!
Hugs, Joanne and NY Herd
http://www.jenscustomcrafts.com/ourshop/cat_273315-Cage-Liners.html
http://www.jenscustomcrafts.com/ourshop/prod_993716-CampC-Cage-Liners-Reversible.html