[Gpdd] [Silly] I had to share...

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Mon Feb 7 19:12:54 EST 2011

That is so sweet, Ellie.

Thank you for sharing. We all need a laugh. Sometimes piggies do get silly
names.

When two of my piggies, Petunia and Peony, came home after being rescued in
a raid by the RSPCA, they were so tiny and undernourished compared to my
herd of fatties, that I called them my hamsters. Although they are now big
girls, I still refer to them as the hamsters. Two fat and fuzzy rexes used
to be called the Dumplings and seldom by their given names. A family of five
black and white Dutches were always refered to as the Badgers. Names stick.

I am sure that Agent Ghost of the Undercover Guinea Pigs blog will like the
name Hamster Pig.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.