[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Spicy

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 7 22:22:25 EST 2011

Joanne, Merri,  Teddy, Baci, Sweetie, Sassy, and Ellie, it was with much sadness that we read of Spicy's passing.  We had so hoped that she would recover from her bumblefoot and from the mass the vet felt.  She was certainly in the best of hands, and knew it.  Although we never are ready for our sweet piggies to leave us, it is great that she was doing so well just hours before she passed away.  We are also glad that you were able to be with her and comfort her as she made her final journey.  Certainly she was met at the Bridge by Macie, Annie, Abbie, and Monkee, as well as by many new friends.  How touching to hear that when you went into the pet room the other night, you immediately called her name.  Spicy is in your heart and always will be.  How lucky she was that no one else had rescued her, and she got to live with you and be a beloved member of your family.  Please accept our condolences on her passing.

Sadly,
Cindy, Friday, and Ethan