[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Cymalon for Cystitis

warmbreath warmbreath at comcast.net
Tue Feb 8 13:21:33 EST 2011

Hi Penny,  I'm just thinking I read somewhere that other sodium compounds
are treated like salt in the body, so I better research it up. Your info
makes the sachets sound good, would they be helpful for a boar or is it just
sows?

I loved my Piggy Potions book but I sent it to Alge when I was pigless for a
year. Beth was going to send it back along with some other things but she
hasn't, I should call and see how she is doing.  Is Metatone available in
the States?

thanks for all the info  love and hugs  Sandy and Sammy