[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Spicy

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 8 18:07:29 EST 2011

Hi Cindy, Friday and Ethan,

Thank you so much for your email.  I look into the girls' cage and I see new
faces...my SASSY whom I adopted as a one year old on January 9th and my baby
ELLIE whom I adopted as a 6 week old on January 23rd.  SPICY never got to meet
them because she was slowing down and getting thin and I moved her into her own
place to monitor her eating, drinking, peeing, etc.  I keep picturing SPICY in
the girls' cage...so to not see her there is so sad.  I know she's resting in
peace and had a good life so I have no regrets.  She left me in peace, too.
Thanks again.  I know you understand how it feels.
Hugs,
Joanne and the NY Herd