[Gpdd] [HEALTH]Minerals in UTI and bladder health

warmbreath warmbreath at comcast.net
Thu Feb 10 06:52:58 EST 2011

Hi Gang while I was looking in the not so long ago archives I found this
info published by our Cindy.  Please read the entire chart, it gives the
amount by weight of many nutrients including the minerals we have been
discussing in terms of impact on the bladder.  Also read the far right
column which tells which of the foods are high in oxalates which are
believed to be a cause of stones
So even though it has been here in December please look it over. My thinking
is that minerals need to be balanced to be healthful and helpful, it's just
that I don’t know what the proper ratio should be.

Until we find that out at least make sure your piggies get a mix of veggies
with good levels of each of the various nutrients, and not too much
oxalates. And thanks to Cindy

http://www.gpigs-database.org  and
http://www.gpigs-database.org/nutrition/index.html