[Gpdd] [PETER GURNEY] Memorial Coming Up - March 9th

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 11 17:41:17 EST 2011

Hi Friends,
My Mama has been really busy at work, but she told me send out a post to let
everyone know that the Annual Peter Gurney Candlelight Memorial will take place
again this year on March 9th.  More details will come later, but be sure to mark
your calendars or March 9th.  WEeeee had great participation last year and he
want even better participation this year.  For now, see the GPDD Homepage for
some information about this event.  My Mama is way behind on the Digest Posts,
but she will get more information out to you soon!

Gordon, the GP