[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Cymalon on EBAY

Ann Evans ann.evans at hintlink.com
Sat Feb 12 16:18:25 EST 2011

Dear GPDD Family Members,
I just saw 3 sellers on EBAY selling Cymalon Sachets for the Relief from
the Burning Pain of Cystitis. Each Blue box contains 6 sachets. You
usually only need to use 2 sachets. Dilute one sachet with 2 cups of low
calcium water to help treat cystitis, silt and the inflammation from
stones. One sachet made according to the human directions should be
enough to syringe to your cavy a half cup of the solution for 4 days
according to Vedras directions.Then dilute another sachet to treat for
an additional 4 days. Thus the total treatment time is 8 days a half cup
of Cymalon per day.  I use drinking water that has been treated by
Reverse Osmosis. My first aid kit always has Cymalon in it. Remember
Cymalon is just one part of treating cystitis, urinary tract infections
and stones and calcium sludge. Most importantly it is for pain relief
and to reduce inflammation. Both male and female cavies get cystitis. If
left untreated cystitis can cause infections and stones. Females are far
more prone to getting cystitis and stones. Regardless if you use it
according to Penny's directions, Peter Gurney's directions or Vedras
directions the important thing is the faster you treat the pain and
inflammation the better the chance that the outcome will be positive and
the happier your piggy will be.

Cheers,

Ann and the Rescued Piggys of Piggyville, Tampa Florida USA.