[Gpdd] [Health] danger from various forms of sodium (UTI's)

warmbreath warmbreath at comcast.net
Wed Feb 16 18:07:08 EST 2011

In support of my argument recently to read labels on any mixed products given to your piggies , in this case for UTI’s, the following from Web MD lists some of the forms of sodium in various food products for human consumption. If medicinal products are given by mouth I would believe the same cautions exist Too much sodium in any form is harmful if the total amount of sodium given is excessive, which would also be important in cases of congestive heart failure, kidney failure, edema etc. piggy or human
http://www.webmd.com/diet/slideshow-salt-shockers?ecd=wnl_chl_021511

Sandy and Sammy