[Gpdd] HEALTH: Sparkles has 'bacteria' NO Yogurt

warmbreath warmbreath at comcast.net
Sun Feb 20 15:49:03 EST 2011

Panacur can be given with Baytril I know this for a fact as it is part of
the protocol given buns and pigs who have e. cuniculi. They are given
parasitics, antibiotics, and anti-inflammatory meds all at once, so I can
vouch for this one.  You will need the ivermectin for the mites but can use
the Adams shampoo now. That's the question I have from Ann's protocol for
parasites/worming "can panacur and ivermectin be given together"   but
antibiotics and antiparasitics given together, no prob, go ahead. Any one
else have the answer on 2 antiparasitics at once, I have email Ann Evans
with all the details of your case, Corrine.  Just be sure to spend that
extra money on the health store probiotics, explain to the clerk it's not
for milk, but vegetable foods.

Also explain what VOG  and why your piggy cant breathe it, I always thought
they had good air in Hawaii
Best regards, Sandy and Sammy