[Gpdd] HEALTH: Sparkles has 'bacteria' NO Yogurt

warmbreath warmbreath at comcast.net
Sun Feb 20 16:47:52 EST 2011

I forgot to address your main question  Do not stop the Baytril, whatever
bacteria or infection you piggy has to stop the antibiotic allows the
bacteria not already killed off to grow, flourish, and be a stronger strain.
This goes with people and pets, don’t quit an antibiotic unless your piggie
or person is having a reaction to it, like an allergic reaction, break out
or severe diarrhea. But start the Panacur and probiotics, and try to read
the Baytril bottle , and tell us what it  says and what the dose and
frequency is, so we can double check. Also try to get the diagnosis and test
results on paper in complete form, in case he becomes unavailable because of
his personal emergency and so you and us can understand what is being
treated, and how exactly, and for your records. Also not you will have to
treat your other pigs with the panacur and ivermectin, and depending on the
infection maybe antibiotics. How does he look and act and eat, is he better
or worse, keep us posted. Have him right down what infestation he is giving
the panacur for and ask him for 3 course of ivermectin for the mites, 1 dose
a week for 3 weeks per the protocol I sent yesterday
love Sandy and Sammy