[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Today my Vito Lee Died

warmbreath warmbreath at comcast.net
Fri Feb 25 02:47:10 EST 2011

I am so very sad to here your baby Vito le has died. It sounds like you two
had a great life together. It is so touching when they come to you for their
last moments, proof of a  bond that lasts.  You may wish to call the local
shelter as they often have group and private cremations at the best possible
price. I would highly recommend that if you get a new baby right away that
you sterilize his old cages and replace water bottles and consumables as a
safety measure. I wish you as much fun with your new piggy as with your Vito
Lee. Sadly Sandy and Sammy