[Gpdd] Announce: Penny's New Piggies

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 25 14:09:32 EST 2011

Penny!
I absolutely loved reading about the two new, very lucky, little guys!
My first thought was "free" is such a scary word for guinea pigs!
Thank goodness you got them and not a snake owner or impulse
"adopter"!  I am so excited right now that I can jump out of my skin.
This was wonderful news and now I can't wait to hear updates and
see these new babies of yours.  They sound so sweet and beautiful!
They are young so you will have them for many years to love and
enjoy!  Yay!  I also enjoyed reading about the special care you took
grooming each one.  It must have felt like heaven for them to be rid
of those mats!  How many piggies do you have now?  Tell me about
your mice, too.  My daughter just lost one of her two mice last week.
No warning...just found him dead overnight.  So strange.  Anyway,
I await the pigtures!  Congratulations and my hats to you for a good
deed, too!
Love,
Joanne and Merri, Teddy, Baci, Sweetie, Sassy, Ellie
P.S.:  OH Penny!  What a wonderful post about supplying the birds
with piggy hair!  LOVE it!

 Enrich your life by saving theirs!