[Gpdd] ANNOUNCE: Welcome Anya!

Jan Schumann janettejr at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 14:31:23 EST 2011

I am happy to announce a new member of the Charleston Cavies!  We welcome
Anya to our little group.

She is smooth haired and red with white front paws and a white spot on the
top of her head.  She is about 3 months old.

I know that I did badly by getting her from a pet store but the local SPCA
did not have any piggies to adopt.  I got her from a local, family owned
store which takes peoples "accident" pups instead of only purchasing from a
breeder.

Boomer HATES her and Zathras wants to love her up.  She is in isolation most
of the day with extremely supervised visits with the big pigs.  I think she
is going to fit in well.

Jan
Mom to Zathras, Boomer, and Anya
With Tribble, Lokai, Aeryn, and Leela in my heart