[Gpdd] Rescue: Welcome all new pigs

Dawnda Browning dawndabrowning at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 27 10:05:14 EST 2011

I'm in bed with pneumonia, but I have enjoyed reading of all the new adoptions. I've finally caught up with all the digest.

I am sorry to read of all the pigs that have passed, as well. It is never an easy thing to go through. It is good that they had a wonderful life with great owners. Happy pigs make it all worth while.

My newest adoption, Blaster, has learned from Blackberry to be vocal when it is feeding time. It doesn't take them long to learn the schedule. He is very loud and demanding. He's a cutie though!

Dawnda, Blackberry, & Blaster