[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Mum's ashes

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 27 12:43:21 EST 2011

Glynis, it was very touching to read of how you recently picked up your mom's ashes after she had donated her body to the University of Melbourne in 2008.  We understand how you felt you were experiencing her passing all over again, and we hope you will find comfort in knowing that her generosity has certainly helped many people, not just in the present but also for years to come.  We're glad that her ashes will be in several places, including her memorial garden.  She sounds like a remarkable lady.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Cindy, Friday, and Ethan