[Gpdd] MISC Condolences for Amelia

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Mon Feb 28 09:22:47 EST 2011

Dear Jean,

I am sending my most sincere condolences on the passing of your precious Amelia, Agent Mouse. I am looking at her photo right now. She was such a pretty little piggy.

She must have enjoyed every one of her days with you after the horror of her life with that breeder and how lucky she was not to die at the hands of that incompetent vet.

She had a life that, without you, she would never have had.

We all grieve in our own way. I always wallow in tears at the loss of each and every Piggyfriend and I shed many tears reading Amelia's story. Every time I say that I am not going through that again but along comes another piggy in need and it all begins again. I know that we will be reading about a new Misfit to join your fortunate herd.

The memories stay with us forever and I am glad that dear Amelia left you with Ringer.

The Piggyfriend Agents salute their lost companion. R.I.P. Agent Mouse.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.