[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Welcome Rusty and Nicky

debrastory at aol.com debrastory at aol.com
Mon Feb 28 19:56:44 EST 2011

Debra and The Story Cavies would like to welcome their two new
additions.  Welcome to Nicky, an nine week old Teddy Bear Boar who was
born on Christmas Day!  He is a sweet red and white teddy boar who
loves to explore his new habitat and popcorn.  Welcome also to Rusty, a
four week old Teddy Bear Boar who was adopted at the Peoria, IL cavy
show a week ago. He is also a red and white teddy boar who loves to
"squeak" and popcorn.   Nicky was also adopted at the Peoria cavy show,
and was Rusty's cage mate.  They seem to get along very well, and Rusty
seems really lost when Nicky is not with him.  They seem to be
adjusting well to their new "condo".  They are presently living in a
divided off section of our CC cavy condo.  A couple of the other
residents like to visit with them through the divider when they are in
the mood.  Since the Story cavy herd lost four members over the past
eight or nine months, Rusty and Nicky are very welcome additions to the
herd.  That is the trouble with having most of your cavies about the
same age.  When they start getting old, you lose quite a few within a
short time.  It is always so hard to lose a cavy anyway, but losing
four within about 8 months is really difficult to bear.  It will be
nice to have a couple younger additions to the herd for a change.
Maybe they will keep the rest of the "oldsters" on their toes! LOL  I
hope we won't lose any more members of the Story Cavies for quite some
time.  Please view our lovely herd at the following Photobucket address:

http://s1095.photobucket.com/albums/i471/cavygal/

Wheeps To All From
Debra and The Story Cavies