[Gpdd] [BEHAVIOR] fighting boars

warmbreath warmbreath at comcast.net
Sun Feb 27 22:20:57 EST 2011

Long time acclimation can give neutered and unneutered boars a chance to
live together peaceably. First step is living side to side that noses can
touch or a big cage divided by a C&C barrier. I have homed dozens of boars
in pairs and trios. After they start to sleep next together, a neutral
space, huge salad, and two thick towels or blankets are key. Write when you
get that far. BTW  boars together are comical, and they do form
"relationships" so if this would bother you don’t. Boars cant live together
if the third or fourth is a sow, but my paired boars could small but not see
lotsa sows  Sandy and Sammy who lived with Manny the Boar whom we miss very
much