[Gpdd] ANNOUNCE] Ann Evans AWOL until May

warmbreath warmbreath at comcast.net
Mon Feb 28 22:09:52 EST 2011

Ann works way too hard, too many hours per day, and has too many
responsibilities. She has a painful condition, rest will help and is what
she needs, it's serious in that it hurts, but not dangerous, she is and will
be sharing the earth with us for as long and under the caveats we all live
under.   She has shared so much info with us, and I have archived it
separately, as have many of you, I'm sure. So we have what we need to go on,
and she will have the rest she needs.

My personal goal while Ann rests is to make sure everyone can find the drugs
she recommends in her protocols, and since some are expensive I think we
should buddy up with a person you know or who lives near you, and when you
find a source for these drugs post it for all of us.  And there is some
confusion about how and when to administer the drugs or follow the
protocols, so anybody not sure should post, and those who know will help
you. By the time she comes back hopefully we will have all learned these
skills, and our piggies will be visibly happier, I know Sammy is.   Others
of us have learned other skills and sources to share so we shall be what the
GPDD is best at, sharing info and improving the lives of our piggies, and
therefore our own. Ann will be proud of us   Sandy and Sammy