[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCEMENT] Introducing new member & piggie parent!

Abbie abbiemichelle at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 16:52:30 EST 2011

Hi Everyone!  I just wanted to introduce myself since I'm new to the group.
 My name is Abbie Mood and I live in Southern California with my boyfriend,
our two dogs (Daisy & Sadie), and our two new guinea pigs (just got home a
couple days ago, names TBA)!  It's my first time being a piggie mom, so I
have a lot to learn, and joined the group to connect to other piggie
parents.  I look forward to getting to know you all better!

~Abbie
--
Abbie Mood
Freelance Writer & Editor