[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Leela

warmbreath warmbreath at comcast.net
Fri Jan 7 13:54:53 EST 2011

?Oh!  Dear Jan
 I'm so sorry to hear your Leela has gone off to the bridge on the heels of
so many others this winter.  I hope she will meet my Sammy's beloved Jodie,
who was also quite mature and went off suddenly last wheek too. I am so
sorry for your loss, it just never gets easier. I didn't know Leela but I
think Jodie was a rescue too. Although I remember Zathras, and his lost
companions Tribble and Lokia.   I hope your heart heals and there remains
room for another piggy, maybe a rescue who needs your special touch. A 6 yr
rescue is a real accomplishment.  I'll count on her new friendship with
Jodie and let Sammy know.  May your your heart and your piggies be blessed
for sharing your love.  Love Sandy and Sammy