[Gpdd] GPDD (Misc) (Adopting Piggie--Dawnda)

Ellen Garrison lola.garrison at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 10:49:19 EST 2011

Hi everyone and pig!

Especially Dawnda, great to hear you got that piggie, Blaster. You sooo
rescued him!  Weird how brothers are sometimes.  You did the right thing.

I can't travel anywhere because of my piggies and the other two.  I may have
to incorporaste the help of a couple of reliable friends for 4 or 5 days
sooner or later, so I can go visit family in Calif. but not looking forward
to the TSA searches and seizures.

Thanks again,
Ellen and the precious Precious Piggies, buna nd chin