[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENTS: Three new Surrey Squeakers!

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sat Jan 8 11:24:13 EST 2011

Stefanie,

Welcome to to three new Surrey Squeakers. They are gorgeous and isn't it
nice to have babes for a change.

You'll be thinking of food and drink related names no doubt. I like their
original names of Peach, Plum and Apricot. You have had nearly as many
piggies as me and it gets hard to think of new names doesn't it?

Have you had a Schnapps before? Or a Slivovitz? Now, what is made from
Apricots other than Brandy?

Please give them all a big hug from me and the Piggyfriends with our thanks
for rescuing yet more piggies in need.

Penny.