[Gpdd] GPDD [OFF TOPIC], Aus. floods, Julie may now be in danger

warmbreath warmbreath at comcast.net
Tue Jan 11 07:44:04 EST 2011

?Last night a message from Julie, it was dark, her batteries were going out, the water lapping at her back door , no electricity,  frig out, her nebulizer not working.
She lives near the east coast of Aus., about 100 km or more north of Brisbane then inland approx. 50 km or less straight inland from Caloundra, the nearest town on map in Maleny and she is north of that,  not in Maleny, and I have lost her exact address, Maleny is the closest town that shows on a map and she is a bit north of it, not in a town I believe. Up to now she has been fine, latest storms have hit her are very hard and caused many evacuations.

I am now very worried whereas before I was not, does anyone know how to check on her, or send rescue and and asthma meds, and a way to deliver them without electricity. A portable generator, maybe? Send prayers for her safety, and calming thoughts so she doesn't go into an asthmatic episode, very calming thoughts. But if you know how to send help in that area, do it, her asthma is serious besides the floods, and she has no way to treat it, and she is isolated as far as I know.  She would a way to get her animals out? If anyone has heard from her and she is safe let me know, I am frantic and useless in North America
Sandy