[Gpdd] MISC- weather & Julie

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Wed Jan 12 20:13:53 EST 2011

I just wanted to update everyone on what I know of Julie's situation because there seems to be alot of e-mails floating around asking about her. I got the same message from her that Carole did:

Guess what????         We've got no power, no telephones, no water, no
toilet, no fridge, no toaster, no stove, the water is lapping at our back
door inches deep, my computer hard drive has crashed so all info is there,
luckily I'm on wireless, but I've only got about 1/2 hour of computer
battery time left so pretty soon we'll be stranded.   Oh, I can't use the CD
on the computer for play CD's - last night it went haywire.......... what
else, I can't use my nebuliser for asthma so must remain very calm at
moment............ and it's a dark as hell.

Glynis talked to her, here's her message:

Hello Everyone, thanks for all the messages, Julie is grateful whee are thinking of her
Glynis called Julie today,  here's her message:
"They should be fine, she has loads of food for the piggies, birds and chooks, lots of tinned foods for themselves
When the power goes off she goes to bed, she's upped her meds and is able to breathe thru any bad patches if no power on.
I can't access GPDD till Friday, can't get send messages from my home grrr, could you please let everyone know she's ok tho
Also she was asking has anyone heard from Carole lately ???"

So it sounds like for now she is ok. Let's just all keep her & the others in Australia in our thoughts & prayers.
~Jaime & Mimi~
~Missing Albert, Molly, Radar & Daisy~
http://s652.photobucket.com/albums/uu246/chirpy123/
http://www.etsy.com/shop/AintThatCrafty?ga_search_query=aintthatcrafty&ga_search_type=seller_usernames