[Gpdd] Announce: Alice's babies

Dee and Joe joedee1986 at verizon.net
Thu Jan 13 13:08:39 EST 2011

Congratulations on the new pups.  Piggy babies are the cutest!

I read about Oliver's exploits on your web page.
Quite amazing he was able to scale the wall into the girls pen especially after
surgery.

I have heard the 'singing' twice in the ten years I have had pigs.  It is
wonderful to hear and just like a bird chirping..

You sound like a wonderful piggy slave.  I live in Mass. with hubby Joe and our
two sows Zoe and her baby June.
June was a surprise baby.  We adopted Zoe and didn't know she was pregnant.

Quite a storm we had yesterday. We have almost 2 feet where I live.

Dee