[Gpdd] [Piglets] The Three Little Pigs: A Happy Birth Day

warmbreath warmbreath at comcast.net
Thu Jan 13 06:09:27 EST 2011

?

Dear Bina

I would very much like to offer your gorgeous girls a welcome to this world
and to the GPDD
So howdy and welcome Mariska, Kyra, and Holly. And while they may enjoy
their life with their gorgeous looks and personalities, we also have many
sows who are Secret Agents, and Pirates who sail the seven seas doing good
deeds, in fact the last Captain of our Black Pearl was the indomitable
Peaches, and the Business Manager is Trix (Capt. Jack was never very good at
the books). I have heard that our Corrine has a new Capt. Jack so who knows,
maybe the Pearl will set to sea again, perhaps once again with the Secret
Agents to watch over and protect this years hatch of baby Sea Turtles since
the BP disaster, or maybe to help rescue displaced indigenous small animals
from the flood waters and destroyed habitat in Queensland. Of course they do
this in a virtual world, but don't ever be upset if you wake in the night
and they are gone, some politely leave a note so we wont worry, and often
you will find your 'puter left differently than when you went to bed as they
send messages back and forth to their friends and to the GPDD, or arrange
transport to their next adventure via their own airline "PigAir".

Of course our main purpose here is to support one another with advise and
experiences, but we have developed a fun side as some times the business of
the GPDD has a sad side, and we love to get to know each other and all the
piggies, so soon enough your girls will ready for life in the piggy fast
lane
Again Welcome baby girls
Sandy and Sammy, missing Jodie