[Gpdd] GPDD [Health]URI Meds not working

Abbie abbiemichelle at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 11:31:45 EST 2011

Thank you Sandy!  He seems much better since I started increasing his
dosage a little bit.  He still sneezes every once in awhile, but he
still has some medicine left.  The exotic pet vet that I'm going to be
taking him to from now on has Saturday hours, so if anything changes,
I can run Kip over or the vet does house calls, too.

~Abbie

--
Abbie Mood
Freelance Writer & Editor