[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Bumblefoot and Spicey

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 14 21:23:09 EST 2011

Dear Ann,
I can't thank you enough for your knowledge
and always reaching out to help our little piggies.
I already ordered the Happy Soles.  I am looking
on Ebay for the Vet Bed.  Since postage is very
expensive, I wanted to be sure it's the right item
and have emailed you separately.  I will also talk
to my vet about the rest of your email.
Spicy is such a good girl.  Her front feet sit in the
solution and she nibbles on romaine.
I will keep you posted...you ANN are truly an
ANGEL to our piggies!
Hugs,
Joanne, Spicy, Merri, Teddy, Baci, Sweetie, Sassy

 Let's rescue...at the speed of LIFE!