[Gpdd] Health; Spicy

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 17 14:02:36 EST 2011

Dear M, Spooky and Hector:
Thank you for the good wishes!  Spicy seems to be feeling better.
Now every time I pass her, she thinks she's coming out for her
"spa" treatment.  Gosh, I don't even get foot soaks and food served
to me!
Thanks for thinking of us!
Joanne
Spicy, Merri, Teddy, Baci, Sweetie, Sassy

 Let's rescue...at the speed of LIFE!