[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Testing.....

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Tue Jan 18 22:57:29 EST 2011

Hi All

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sorry for my tardiness we just came back to work on the 12th but have
had computer problems this week and last week i was inundated with work
i just had to finish off.

I was very happy to speak to Julie last week to hear her voice and be
reassured she'd be ok.  I'm still concerned for her and the family tho.

We are all ok here, yes there's floods but where i live we're ok and
we're also on the side of a hill (something we looked into originally
when we built)

Thankyou to Kacee, Cindy, Sandy, M, Jocelyn, Ellen, Mariellen and Susi
for enquiring about Velvet, Onyx and my family
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxx

Will be posting in virtual again soon, a certain little lady is taking
herself via PigAir to the US...... see if anyone can guess who???? and
where's she's going???

Loves, hugs and wheeeeeeeks to everyone, i hope you all stay warm and
safe
Glynis, Velvet and Onyx (in mem Sully and Duke) xxxx