[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Testing & Virtual.....

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Thu Jan 20 18:08:36 EST 2011

Hi Sandy, Penny & GPDDers

Well Sandy you hit on the nose, it is the married ladies sister!!
Miss Onyx has a very dashing and handsome beau, he is loving and very
gentle and lives in the US...... can anyone guess ??
Penny, Algernon had a ball, he shared treats with the girls many times,
he was allowed a fruit and cheese platter, whilst the girls had a veggie
platter.
Algernon is hoping to catch a plane soon...... on a holiday!

We have 1/3 of Victoria now under water or under seige and poor
Queensland is 3/4's under water!!!!!  And then our friends in the west
in Western Australia have had fires so it's been a very hard time for
everyone :o(

Hope everyone has a wonderful, safe and happy weekend,
loads of loves
Glynis, Velvet and Onyx (in mem Sully and Duke) xxxx