[Gpdd] Health: My SPICY

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 22 13:55:08 EST 2011

Hi Everyone...
Well, Spicy is eating and drinking really well so I know that's
a good sign, but she smells really bad.  I gave her a bath in
addition to soaking her feet, giving her the Baytril and feeding
her fresh fruit and veggies during soak time.  Talk about a
spa treatment!  Her "bottom" is very swollen and smelly and
after a week on Baytril I thought she'd be better.  She doesn't
seem uncomfortable and while her bumblefeet are still swollen,
they look better.  Her belly seems enlarged and hard to me.
Sometimes I confuse myself as to what I'm really seeing.  I just
don't know what else to think.
Thanks all,
Joanne, Spicy, Merri, Teddy, Baci, Sweetie and Sassy

 Let's rescue...at the speed of LIFE!