[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Update on Kip

Abbie abbiemichelle at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 19:20:18 EST 2011

Hi Deb~

Kip has a upper respiratory infection.  We live in Southern
California, so it's definitely not cold, but it is dry so the
humidifier might help.

After getting a couple doses of the new prescription of Baytril, Kip's
nose has cleared up and he's sprinting around the playpen, so he seems
to be feeling better than ever!

Thanks for your advice :)

~Abbie

--