[Gpdd] Announcement: It's A Girl!

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 23 21:24:54 EST 2011

Hi Friends!
As you know, SWEETIE of New York and BERTIE PIG of
North Carolina were wed in Holy Pigtrimony last Valentine's
Day, Feb. 14, 2010.  They are so happy being huspig and
pigwife that they wanted to expand their family and TODAY
they did!
Of course, they only believe in adoption!  Whee welcome
their newly adopted baby, ELLIE!
Ellie was born December 13, 2010 to a family who bought
"2 female piggies" that turned out to be male and female.
The little mama had a boy and a girl and gave them to the
rescue that I have adopted most of my pigs from:  The
Critter Connection in Connecticut.  I had asked Cindy, the
President, that if she gets a baby, SWEETIE and BERTIE
(and Joanne of NY and Leah of NC) are interested.
Well, that's ELLIE's story.  Now she is HOME in New York!
ELLIE is a multi-colored Abby girl and already 15 oz!  She's
so soft and sweet...it's so special having this baby in our home.
ELLIE comes home just 2 wheeks after SASSY who was taken
in as a rescue and has also found a forever family.
Hugs,
SWEETIE and BERTIE PIG
and
Joanne and Leah the grandmothers
and Spicy, Merri, Teddy, Baci, (Sweetie), Sassy (and Ellie)

 Let's rescue...at the speed of LIFE!