[Gpdd] Announcement: It's A Girl!

warmbreath warmbreath at comcast.net
Sun Jan 23 23:42:43 EST 2011

Congratulations To Bertie and Sweetie Pig and to Ellie Pig who has found
parents, slaves and a forever home all in one swoop. You are a very
fortunate little miss, Ellie.  Now remember to listen careful to the advice
and guidance of your parents and slave parents, mind you lessons in eating
drinking and especially popcorning. Remember as grow up there are many
exciting opportunities for such a fine young lady, there's pirating, and
being a secret agent, spokespig for various causes, modeling, so many things
but above all learn to dance dance dance.

The solemn truth of the matter, I swear, is that as I hit reply Sammy cam
running out of pigloo wheeking his little lungs out.  It seems he knows
what's going on and wishes you to know he too is joyful and congratulates
you all on this marvelous adoption. He wouldn’t be quiet until I read the
entire letter to him. Hurray for the new kid on the block, Miss Ellie!!!
Congratulations again and forever;  Viva Rescue!!  Cindy, Critter Corral,
Leah, Joanne!!  love Sandy and Shipwreck Sam