[Gpdd] Announcement; Its a girl

M Fug mfug at live.co.uk
Tue Jan 25 09:50:22 EST 2011

Huge congratulations to Sweetie and Bertie Pig on the adoption of your baby girl, congratulations Grannies Leah and Joanne.

We are sure Ellie will be a wonderful addition to the family and that she will grow up to be a credit to all of you.

Now we see a Sassy mentioned as well have we missed a post?? We dont know who Sassy is!! Details needed urgently and pigtures always welcome, we cant wait to see the new additions.

And just another little message of love to Spicy as well get well soon.

M, Spooky and Hector