[Gpdd] Announce: Re: It's A Girl!!

leah.mcneil at wellsfargo.com leah.mcneil at wellsfargo.com
Fri Jan 28 00:56:15 EST 2011

Hello Piggies & Slaves!
It's meeeee, Bertie Pig, a Proud Daddy now...Wheeek!
I can't still can't believe that I'm a Papa now. Sweetie
and I had been hoping to Adopt a little piggie for quite
some time now. Our 1 Year Wedding Anniversary is
coming up next month, so wheee knew that it was time
to open our Hearts and our Home to a little one. I am
So HAPPY right now!!! ...as Happy as I was that Magical
Day I married my Gorgeous Wife. <wink>

THANK YOU for all of the Warm WELCOMEs for our
Precious Ellie Girl!!!

     Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeps, Bertie Pig...
              Hubby to Sweetie and now, DADDY to Ellie :)