[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: very belated condolences, Jodie

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Jan 30 19:34:04 EST 2011

Dee, Joe, and June, it was with much sadness that we read of Jodie's
passing.  We had so hoped that she would get well, and we send our very
belated condolences.  We know it was a shock when she left, since she
had seemed to be getting better, and we are so very sorry.  Please know
that you did all your best for her, and she certainly felt all of your
love and concern.  Although we never want a piggie to leave us, we are
glad that she seemed to have passed away in her sleep.  Surely she found
herself dreaming of the Rainbow Bridge and then realized she was there,
greeted by many friends both old and new.  Jodie was a very lucky girl
to be rescued and to be part of your family.

Sadly,
Cindy, Friday, and Ethan