[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: two of Jaime's foster bunnies

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Jan 30 19:37:04 EST 2011

Jaime and Mimi, we are very saddened that two of your foster bunnies, Halo and Squirty, passed away.  Please accept our condolences and also our thanks for your good work in fostering them and their four brothers and sisters and mom.  How awful to hear about the mom and her original babies being abandoned.  We hope the mom will be OK, and she and her four remaining babies will have long and happy lives.  It is great that they all know your wonderful love and care.

Sadly,
Cindy, Friday, and Ethan