[Gpdd] [VIRTUAL] Onyx and Friday's Engagement Party 16th July

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Fri Jul 1 04:49:07 EDT 2011

Pandora Piggyfriend here, RSVPing on behalf of all of our herd.We would be
delighted to accept your invitation to the engagement party. Hawaii! Wow! We
can't wait. Elliot is on the phone right now booking our flight.

It is summer here in England so we will be able to bring lots of roses with
us. We promise not to eat them on the plane as we know how good PigAir's in
flight catering can be.

Thank you and Congratulations Onyx and Friday. See you there!

Now, where are the suitcases?