[Gpdd] virtual; Engagement Party

M Fug mfug at live.co.uk
Tue Jul 5 10:25:06 EDT 2011

Hi Friday, its your buddy Spooky here cant wait to meet up in Hawaii me and Hector are soooo excited we keep popcorning everywhere, of course we are looking forward to seeing the blushing bride and her sister and I am especially looking forward to seeing my gorgeous Woopy again.

Velvet and Onyx we will help to make sure that your engagement party and special day are perfect like you deserve.

We have booked our pigair flights and will be meeting the Piggyfriends and the Surrey Squeakers at the airport so we will be arriving in Hawaii en mass.

So long for now, see you guys soon

Spooky and Hector