[Gpdd] HEALTH- ovarian cysts in piggies

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Wed Jul 6 20:20:32 EDT 2011

Sorry to bother you right now when I know you are upset, but I just read your post on the digest. What is a fat pad? I never heard of that. Also, what were the signs she had? I was just wondering since Mimi is an older female now. I don't mean to inundate you with questions about her so soon. Whenever you feel up to answering. I'm also glad you have such an understanding boss. They're hard to come by these days. Hugs...

~Jaime, Mimi & Captain Phil the betta fish~
~Missing Albert, Molly, Radar & Daisy~
http://s652.photobucket.com/albums/uu246/chirpy123/
http://www.etsy.com/shop/AintThatCrafty