[Gpdd] [Rainbow Bridge] Our Sympathies

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 7 12:34:44 EDT 2011

Dear ME,
We are saddened to hear that your brave little Twinkie lost her battle.  Please take some comfort in knowing that she is now at the Rainbow Bridge, no longer in pain, and in good company.  We are sure that she knew how much you loved her, and she was fortunate to have such a caring slave.  Our thoughts are with you at this sad time, for she was one of our extended family and we all share the pain when one of our babies leaves.  May good memories replace the pain in your heart.

Sincerely,
Audrey and Gordon, the GP
Remembering Reese