[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Twinkie

rmalsberg at comcast.net rmalsberg at comcast.net
Thu Jul 7 14:31:39 EDT 2011

Dear ME -

Please accept our deepest sympathy for the passing of your beloved piggy Twinkie.

We were sorry to read about Twinkie's health issues, hoped for the best, and were saddened by the outcome, for you and for the other piggies.

We are sure that you did everything you could for Twinkie, and could do no more.

Please understand that your love and care gave Twinkie the best possible life, and made the world beautiful for one more little piggy, as we all hope to do.

Wheeks,

Rayna and Shakira
Taffy, Sundae, Tosca and Carmen in our hearts